These are in no particular order.
8 TV shows I like to watch:
1. The Office
2. Biggest Loser
3. CSI (the vegas one)
4. law and order SVU
5. Amazing Race
6. Any "how to" show
7. Bachelor or bachelorette (guilty pleasure)
8. So you think you can dance
8 things that happened yesterday:
1 I almost peed my pants at hobby lobby
2 Went on a dinner date with NO KIDS!
3 Made some felt bows for Ava
4 Got all caught up on laundry
5 Fell asleep as ava and I were watching sesame street
6 Went to lunch with my friends
7 Had a great giggly moment with Ava
8 drank hot chocolate
8 favorite places to eat
1 Sette Bello
2 red butte cafe
3 cafe rio
4 tsunami
5 Beehive tearoom
6 Rino
7 rumbi
8 anywhere that has satisfying food to eat when I don't feel like cooking!
8 things I am looking forward to:
1 getting into that christmas spirit
2 being done with gross diapers
3 the day I truly become that domestic diva
4 a good workout
5 a fun vacation
6 some alone time with tyler
7 our basement being finished
8 the day I will wake up and just have to snap my fingers for my hair and makeup to be done
8 Things on my wish list
1 world peace
2 our country not to fall apart
3 a miracle pill for my skin
4 a personal shopper
5 while I'm at it, a personal chef would be nice too
6 to never run out of energy
7 anything apple
8 if you just go to pottery barn online, you can see my wish list there
8 people I tag:
Anyone that wants to.

1 comment:
I'm so glad you're finally back. Once I went to Thriller, you could have quit and started blogging again. j/k.
Now that you're done with Thriller, we can have our ice cream eating contest. You're gonna get your skinny butt kicked.
Post a Comment