Sunday, November 16, 2008

LATE HALLOWEEN









Tyler took Ava trick or treating with some friends on Halloween because I had to be at the theater.  Afterwards, they came to my show and hung out backstage with me, which I absolutely loved!!!  I took these pictures after halloween was over with, but better late then never right??

7 comments:

Elizabeth Reid said...

A princess ballerina--cute! Ava doesn't look like she minded dressing up again to have pictures taken of her. :)

TJ said...

Those pics are awesome, so artistic. And as usual, very cute model.

Adriann said...

So Cute! I love it =).

Marissa said...

That is too cute. I love her little feet in the ballet slippers!

Kathy said...

Is there a more adorable ballerina princess on the planet? Maybe her mommy!

melissa marie said...

Did you take those pics of her!! If so your a great photographer. She looks darling.

Scott and Elly said...

She is so adorable! I can't believe how grown up Ava is getting! Love the costume:)