Friday, November 28, 2008

IT'S A WONDERFUL LIFE! Nov. 28-Dec. 6 at Kingsbury





I perform my featured role as Mary Bailey, George's wife on: 

Fri Nov. 28
Tue. Dec. 2
Fri. Dec. 5
Synopsis: George Bailey wants desperately to leave the town of his birth, Bedford Falls, for a life of travel and adventure. But systematically he is called upon to put his dreams aside and to care for family and friends. Through a tragic carelessness on the part of a family member, George is threatened with public and financial humiliation, and jail. Determined upon suicide, George is saved through the intercession of an angel, who shows him what his hometown would have become without his efforts.

I absolutely love doing this show!  It's not nearly as... lets say aerobic as thriller, but it is such a feel good show.  It puts me in the best mood!  The music was all originally written just for us by Sam Cardon.  There is also an interesting little twist to things in the 3rd act.  If you want to come to this show, let me know so I can get you comp or at least discounted tickets!

If you have any other questions, call me or go to www.odysseydance.com

7 comments:

Kathy said...

Lisa - We want to go on Friday. I'll call if I don't hear from you. How fun!!

melissa marie said...

I have always loved watching you do Mary. You are gorgeous! Hopefully I'll be able to come up sometime before it ends. I'm glad you guys are closing the show earlier this year so you will be able to do Christmas stuff.

Sharon said...

I really really wish we could come and see you dance/perform!! I'm sure you are amazing!! Hopefully the next time we are out there you will be performing.

LACI MICHELLE said...

I loved you!!! You did so well. And thanks for introducing me to Matt!

Kirkland's said...

The Kirkland's are losers, we missed it! We need to come see you perform, I hear you are amazing! It was great to see you tonight...hope you have sweet dreams about Edward! ;)

Wendi said...

I didn't make it this year :(, but saw it last year and it was AWESOME! Isabel loved it too!

Scott and Elly said...

What an amazing opportunity to perform this! I wish I could have been there to see you! I'm sure your were amazing!