Wednesday, November 5, 2008

CHICKEN NUGGETS

Tonight we were reading with Ava before we put her down to sleep.  One book we "read" has big, bright pictures of animals.  I was feeling so proud as she was naming animals I didn't think she knew such as: goose, fox, owl, and goat.  We came to a picture of a chicken (an animal she has known for a while now) and she yelled, "chicken nuggets!" and of course that was followed with a lot of laughter from Tyler and I.  Do you think that is a direct result of feeding her too many chicken nuggets??

4 comments:

Katrina said...

How cute!

TJ said...

That's like if you show me a picture of a cow, I yell out ICE CREAM!

Kathy said...

I can totally relate. Show me a picture, and I'll give you a food group! Haven't had a chance to tell you how incredibly amazing you were last Saturday...impossibly, you get better every year!!! I love you - please don't stop!

melissa marie said...

ha ha I love that story. It was so good to see you last week! Thanks for the phone call too, you are so cute!