
It's that time of year again....Odyssey is putting on their Halloween spectacular THRILLER! The show runs from Oct. 15th through Nov. 1st at Kingsbury Hall. This show is quite entertaining and filled with things you probably wouldn't think would be in a regular "dance" performance. If you love halloween or dance, then you need to come see it! This is my last year performing with Odyssey so if you haven't ever seen me dance and want to know what I do every day, you should take advantage of this...... you will never see me do ANYTHING quite like this again. For those of you who asked..... I do perform every night, but I do different roles depending on the night.....so some performances I do a lot, and other times not so much. If you want to come see me do my featured roles here are the best dates to come: Wed Oct 15Sat Oct 18 (eve)
Wed Oct 22nd
Sat Oct 25th (eve)
Fri Oct 31
Sat nov 1 (eve)
Please spread the word to your family and friends.....the more support the better! Tickets do get sold out pretty quickly just so you know......and if you end up coming PLEASE tell me! I'd love to come say hi afterwards.

This is a picture of me in my new role as the grudge.....
17 comments:
what pieces are you in this saturday? I totally want to come!
Are you the bride of frankenstein again this year. I want to come on a night you do that. Please let me know when so I can buy tickets before they sell out. I can't wait to see it again.
kelly and TJ- those dates I listed are the best nights to come see me......and yes, I will be the bride of frankenstein on all of those dates TJ. Kelly....sat night would be a good night, but sat mat is a pretty easy show for me. Let me know if you come!
I love your Creepy make-up. Have Ava ever seen you all dressed up like that?
you are a creep!!!! i love it! i am there
Hey Girl! I'll be there Monday the 27th, you better be there. Is that a good show for you?
I so wish I could see you dance! I remember watching you dance YEARS and YEARS ago. I don't remember much about it, but that you were absolutely AMAZING! So sad I can't see you dance...but good luck.
I got my tickets last week. I can't wait! I'll be there next Wednesday. When do you want to go to BodyPump again?
Okay, we're comin' on the 1st. Kirk and I are bringing Josh home from Mississippi...wahoo!!
I want to go with Kirk and Kathy!! Can I totally invite myself?
Lisa! We've got our tickets for Nov 1st (evening performance). Me, Kirk, our kids and Ry and Em. I'm so glad you're still doing Bride of Frankenstein! You'll be doing Grudge AND Bride that night, right?
Lisa, I loved it!!! You were awesome tonight. I wish I could watch you dance more often. I admire your skill so much.
I love Thriller! I remember we saw you in it a few years ago. Wish I could see it again!
Ok, NASTY picture!! Ewwww! I don't want to talk to you afterwards if you look like that, it really kind of freaks me out! I didn't know this is your last year with Odyssey, What are we going to do without Thriller (really it's nothing without you)!?! Can't wait to come see it!
Ok, NASTY picture!! Ewwww! I don't want to talk to you afterwards if you look like that, it really kind of freaks me out! I didn't know this is your last year with Odyssey, What are we going to do without Thriller (really it's nothing without you)!?! Can't wait to come see it!
Lisa- I figured the update thing out. Go onto my blog and look at the comment left by Emily. Follow the instructions and it should work. Also, can you help Brit add me to her list so that I can start to view her blog?
THanks!
Lisa- here are the instructions.
I think it's under addagadget in the layout section and it's the first one. I think it's called Blog List. You just type in the blog address and it keeps the info and when they update.
Post a Comment