How fun! And holy crap I forget how flexible you are!! I was just telling Mike the other day how you used to fold yourself up like a basket and your dad would carry you! :) (Someone on TV was doing something similar and it reminded me of that.) Anyway! Good luck with your dancing! Love ya!
Let me say you are one sick chick! I was there Thurs and Sat mat and you were freakin amazing! Thurs. I left before talking to people cause I didn't feel good. Sat. I looked for you and must have missed you, I was so bummed. And even more bummed I didn't get to see you do Motif!
4 comments:
Whew - good thing I emerged from blog-hibernation in time for this post! Thanks for telling your FAMILY!!
Holy-flexible! The programs look fun, good luck.
How fun! And holy crap I forget how flexible you are!! I was just telling Mike the other day how you used to fold yourself up like a basket and your dad would carry you! :) (Someone on TV was doing something similar and it reminded me of that.) Anyway! Good luck with your dancing! Love ya!
Let me say you are one sick chick! I was there Thurs and Sat mat and you were freakin amazing! Thurs. I left before talking to people cause I didn't feel good. Sat. I looked for you and must have missed you, I was so bummed. And even more bummed I didn't get to see you do Motif!
Post a Comment