Wednesday, March 4, 2009

I finally did it!

I finally got the courage to do karaoke!  I can cross it off my list of things to do.  I wasn't originally going to do it, but my friends finally convinced me.  Right before we want on stage my palms were sweating so bad and my stomach had tons of butterflies!!!  It ended up being a blast!  I even got a high five from a random person during my amazing performance haha.

7 comments:

McDougal Family said...

That's awesome! I've always wanted to do kareoke, but never had the guts! Maybe I'll have to take you with me...

TJ said...

You make it look fun, but I'm too scared. I'm sure I'll never do it.

Lisa said...

Emily and TJ- There is no way I'd ever go alone! My friends definitely talked me into it and you wouldn't believe how nervous I was before I started, but once you get up there it's actually really fun!

pilatesmommy said...

I think we should all go...with David.

Lisa said...

AMY- I'm IN!

Scott and Elly said...

Yay! Good for you...I love the lulu jacket!

Jen and Lance said...

YA! We did it! I love all the great pictures! You were definitely a great pussy cat doll!