Sunday, March 8, 2009

When wrinkles aren't about being in the shower too long


Funny how when you are in your late teens/early twenties you don't think twice about what you're putting your skin through....well at least I didn't.  The other day I went to put on my make-up in my magnified mirror and noticed how many wrinkles I have!  All around my eyes, my smile wrinkles, my scowl wrinkles.  I'm not even 30 yet!  I guess it was more of a shock because I still feel so young...and I AM YOUNG!    Anyone know of any great anti-wrinkle creams that won't cost me an arm and a leg??  What are your skin regimens??  What should I be doing to stay looking youthful and fresh?!?! 

3 comments:

Elizabeth Reid said...

This post is kind of funny because I've been noticing the same thing on my face!

Then I realized that it is only going to get worse, not better.

Lindsay said...

So depressing isn't it. Thank you for posting this so I know I'm not the only one.

LACI MICHELLE said...

I just went to see my dermatologist for this purpose, and all he had to say is that I look great. Yeah, that was a lot of help. My next step is to go see a plastic surgeon (but not getting surgery). I'll let you know what he says.