Thursday, February 19, 2009

2 year old talk


This conversation happened between Ava and her stuffed monkey in the back of my car while we were running some errands.  The rambling had been going on for quite some time when I finally heard this:

Ava:  "Don't kiss me.  MONKEY look at me!  Don't KIISSS ME!


9 comments:

Kirkland's said...

i love that story! she's so sweet and apparently funny too!

Julie said...

That is so cute!

Elizabeth Reid said...

That's too cute. Now you just need to teach her that boys are just like monkeys....

Jen and Lance said...

I loved when you told me that story! It's such a great one! And.... I love your journal too! What a great idea! I might have to start doing that. It would be so good for all of us to do that.

Jen and Lance said...

Lisa! ok, so after I made that comment I kept scrolling down and looking at more of your blog and I love everything! There were so many good thoughts and fun stuff to read. The video of Ava and Tyler dancing together cracked me up! how cute! Hope you hate fun at your prom!

Marissa said...

Sometimes the things kids say are just hilarious! My son is finally starting to get the hang of saying single words and I already think it's adorable. I gotta teach him the word "monkey"...maybe that'll get him going :)

The Bensons said...

How could he not kiss her?

Scott and Elly said...

hilarious! what a cutie!

Flutterby said...

Kids are so cute!