Wednesday, April 1, 2009

I wanted to update my blog today...

BUT IM DRAWING A BLANK!

So instead, Im posting a picture of a place
 I'd like to be at this very moment.....this is what I'm seeing...

with these two by my side...

feeling lots warmth and sunshine on my face and body...

I'm smelling a mixture of ocean, sand, and tanning oil while maybe sipping on a little bit of...


and I can hear some

off in the distance...you know...the kind that makes you smile real big..

Maybe I'm getting one of these..

or these...

I'm feeling happiness....peace...relaxation....and....




mmm.....isn't that goodness??oops...Ava's up....back to reality!

3 comments:

TJ said...

I know i'm not in the pic of tyler and ava, but please, please let me come to. I'll sit far away from you if you want.

Marissa said...

Lisa, where do you find these awesome pictures to put on your blog? I've always been impressed by the way they enhance your posts!

Lisa said...

Marissa....I always take and post my own photography.......JUST KIDDING.....I actually just use google images