Saturday, September 27, 2008

Me? Quirks???

TJ tagged me.

The Rules:
Link the person who tagged you.
Mention rules on your blog.
Tell about 6 quirks of yours.
Tag 6 fellow bloggers to do the same.
Leave a comment to let them know.

#1 I love to pick, pop, and pluck at almost anything.....especially on faces.  If I don't spend at least a few minutes a day doing this to my own face, my day is just not normal.  Ask tyler about plucking the whiskers from his face.....this is one of my favorite indulgences. 

#2  There is NO way I could function without having breakfast in the morning.  It's a must.  Not only that, but it has to be the very first thing I do when I wake up.....well, sometimes if I have to pee really bad I'll do that first.

#3  Here's where it gets weird.....When I put on deodorant, I count the number of strokes I apply to each armpit and I have to make sure they are even amounts.  I couldn't do 5 strokes to my left armpit and 6 to my right.  Here's where it gets a little more strange haha.  Sometimes in my mind I will knowingly apply one or two more strokes to one side just so I can go back to the other and even it up.  WEIRD.  I also do this same exact thing when applying chap stick to my upper and lower lips!

#4 When I play card games, I am always straightening the piles of cards because I hate it when there is a stack of cards that is messy.

#5  I get paranoid about things going bad in my refrigerator....especially dairy products like yogurt.  So sometimes even if it isn't past the exp. date but I just feel like it's been in there for too long, I will throw away and waste food because I just can't eat it.  

#6  I'm not bothered by sitting on public toilets.  I will sit down on one without using the lining......and yes I don't care if my bare legs touch it.  BUT....after I wash my hands I will make sure I take an extra paper towel with me so that as I'm leaving I don't have to open the door to the restroom with my bare hands.

I'm tagging Marissa, lindsay S, Adriann, Melanie, Emily, and Elly.

4 comments:

melissa marie said...

ha ha I love this post! Especially the one about the toilet seats.

TJ said...

Lisa, you're even quirker than I thought! :)

Elizabeth Reid said...

Lol, Lisa you always DO straighten the cards! I've noticed that since I first met you. I like it though because the messy piles have always bothered me (but I'm too lazy to fix them).

Scott and Elly said...

Okay, so I finally took the challenge and revealed my quarks! P.S. The toilet seat is pretty funny:)