
2. I've been so stinking exhausted ALL the time lately. No, I'm not prego. I'm not dancing or teaching. I've just been extremely tired and feel too lazy to do things I probably should.
3. I usually don't drink a ton of soda. Occasionally if I'm out to dinner or something........but I do love cherry coke. This summer I've been drinking a lot of it, and honestly I'm having a really hard time stopping. It doesn't help that I've been so dang tired, because the thought of being able to be more energized and able to get things done makes me go get one.
4. I've known of, or heard of quite a few people who claim to be very blunt and up front.....which they are...but then when someone is blunt with them they get offended so easily!!! I really just want to go tell them this right to their faces....but the white, peace maker, nonconfrontationlist (don't think thats a word) in me would never do it.
5. I've been feeling way too involved in grown up things. I need to have more fun. I've been wanting to do all sorts of things that will bring out the more adventerous, spontaneous, silly, side of me that has hidden away behind responsibility.
6. Lack of skill, energy, and effort stops me from trying to do my hair very pretty, or even trying different styles. Got my hair cut the other day, and now I REALLY can't do my hair.
7. There's some really cute plates at anthro right now. I've actually never bought anything from there. Responsible boring me says not to get them because they are way over priced. Excited wants to decorate my house really cute me says GET THEM!
8. I really want to do something cool on the wakeboard before this summer is over.
9. I have to go number 2 right now, and I don't want to get a turtle head.......looks like confession time is over.

10 comments:
Yeah I am still offended what you said to me the other day!
I suspect #4 applies to me, if it does I'd really like you to tell me and I promise to take it well.
And #9, too much info. That's what I'm always going to call #2 from now on. 'Excuse me, I've gotta go #9'
Lisa you are so funny! I love your confessions. I think you should put on some more TV for Ava and take a nap. You've done a ton this summer with dancing, running, house stuff etc. No wonder you are tired!
Ha ha Lisa, I love this post!!! I can totally relate with the hair thing. I really do want to look cute but every single day I sleep in and than end up pulling my hair back. Then whenever I do my hair people react all surprised and ask me if I got my hair done, ha ha. Nope just did it for once today. Amen, sista. By the way are you doing ODT this year?
Oh one more thing, I say get the plates from Anthro!!! You could buy worse things - like a dress for $200 that you might only wear a few times.
I have been a bum lately too... i miss you and loved this post. buy those plates! did I say that I have been a bum lately...
TJ- You make me laugh. You are SO not the person I was describing in #4. Common now, do I have to really put it in writing that I LIKE YOU A LOT. =)
Lisa I Like you A LOT too.
you have a turtle head becuase you are on the computer!!
You make me laugh so hard (#9)! We need to do dinner again sometime. That was so much fun to see you guys!
Post a Comment