Wednesday, August 27, 2008

HIGHLY RECOMMENDED

I just got back from a girls trip to southern california and must say I highly recommend taking a girls trip at least once a year....it's actually a new goal of mine haha.  It was incredibly nice not to have to worry about anybody else but ME for a few days.  I did exactly what I wanted to do, WHEN I wanted to.  No worrying about cleaning house, taking care of toddler, taking care of husband, what to make for dinner, getting laundry done, paying bills, or anything else from my endless TO DO list.  AAAHH  how relaxing.  When my life seemed a little like this....*@%^$%??!!!!!????^()AWE ORJC!~#CHI@RTUQ........I got a few days of this...........                                                            .  I did try hard not to worry about tyler and ava  back at home, which for the most part worked.  Although there were things all over the place that made me miss them.  The good news is I feel refreshed, my batteries are charged, and I'm ready to kick it into high gear again.
  Fireworks at Disneyland

Tea party in toon town.
me being a dork again.
On the plane ride home.

7 comments:

lindsay said...

yay lis... a girls trip! you deserved that! hope you guys had fun!

TJ said...

What a good idea a girls trip is. I'm glad you had fun.

Marissa said...

I love it! You should take a girl's trip out to San Diego sometime...

Kathy said...

I love that you went on a girl's trip! I promise we're going to have a Girl's Night Out for all the Benson Chicks!...SOON!

Wendi said...

Girls trips are like therapy! But better!

Well I've actually only been on one (last year when we drove to Vagas to see Mama Mia) but it was wonderful!

Good for you!

Heather said...

Yay!! I am way jealous. Even though I don't have any kids to take care of, I can always use a break. I hate paying bills!

Scott and Elly said...

What a fun trip! I bet it's nice to get away for a few days:)