Thursday, July 31, 2008

This should give you a laugh


My niece introduced me to the blog: seriouslysoblessed.blogspot.com

It's a big spoof on typical mormon mommy blogs.  I can laugh because I have one.  Some of the things she makes fun of are pretty subtle, but most of them are really obvious and exaggerated.  Don't be embarrassed if she is poking fun of something that you've posted on, because well...we've probably ALL posted something that she is poking fun at.  Anyway, it's pretty funny especially if you look at blogs a lot..........take a look and tell me what you think.

5 comments:

Adriann said...

A friend of mine knows the person doing that blog, and get this - its a guy. Makes it even funnier, doesn't it? =)

TJ said...

I've been wondering who does it and if it's a guy.

Elizabeth Reid said...

That's funny. I read a news article that said it was a new mom who was just finishing up grad school. I wonder who really does it!?!

Marissa said...

That is one funny blog! I'm going to have to remember it - thanks for sharing!

Bree said...

My sister and I LOVE that blog. Some people get so bent out of shape. I just think- we're all a bit weird, and it's so funny that we can all relate to each other's antics.

Thanks for the advice with the binki. I know it will be a few nights of he** for MANY nights of binki-less joy! So worth it.

P.S. I want to be more adventurous too! I want to plan a girls trip to Vegas or something. AH! That would be so much fun!!