Thursday, July 17, 2008

Picture Tag....

Here's how it works...for each question, look up the answer on google image search.  Then choose your favorite image from the FIRST PAGE OF RESULTS ONLY.  If you want to do this (which I would love it if you did) please post in my comments that you completed it so I can view yours.  If you need clarification on any of them leave a comment.  Here's mine: (OH and P.S. I have a hard time with "favorites" so some of these are favorites at the moment.)
MY AGE
A PLACE I'D LIKE TO TRAVEL
MY FAVORITE PLACE
MY FAVORITE OBJECT
MY FAVORITE FOOD MY FAVORITE ANIMAL
MY FAVORITE COLOR
THE TOWN WHERE I WAS BORN
THE TOWN WHERE I LIVE
 
A PAST PET
A PAST LOVE (IT'S COMPLICATED)
MY BEST FRIENDS NICKNAME
MY SCREEN NAME
MY FIRST NAME
MY MIDDLE NAME
MY LAST NAME

ONE OF MY BAD HABITS
MY FIRST JOB

MY GRANDMOTHERS NAME
MY COLLEGE DEGREE

WHAT I'M DOING RIGHT NOW

5 comments:

Kate Benson said...

Yeahhhhhh, I'm glad you did this!!!

TJ said...

Ok, I'm totally not going to do this because it's just too much work, but I enjoyed yours. Although it raise a few questions.

Adriann said...

I did it! It was really fun!

lindsay said...

k, i love it... i think i'll try it!

Julie said...

This was fun! I did it too!