I got hired to do a tiny, tiny, tiny dance role in High School Musical 3 as a rockette/wildcat featured dancer. We got done filming about a week ago and it was a pretty fun experience. I've never done a movie, so it was really interesting to see the works of it from behind the scenes. Filming days were EXTREMELY long. An average of 13-15 hours. Make-up alone would take 5 to 6 hours to get all 24 of us decked out and ready. One of my good friends, Erica, who I knew up at the U did this as well, so it was fun to reunite. Up at the U, we'd ALWAYS get cast as either the same part or opposites because we
are both so short and people think we have similar looks. Anyway, here are some fun pictures......just remember how long we were there each day. P.S. Does anyone else think our costumes look more like what a waitress from a themed diner would wear?!?!?
I couldn't use my hands at all!
We snuck into a room where there was a back drop

8 comments:
How fun! And exhausting =). Can't wait to see the movie now and watch for you!
That's awesome! Where was it filmed? It's so good to see pictures of the two of you...you guys still look like twins! I miss our fun days at the U. When does the movie come out?
Yes, I totally think the costumes look like waitress uniforms-but cute waitress uniforms. I like them!
My kids are soo excited that you are in that movie we will have to look for you!!
these pics are even better the second time around... love em!!!
you look hot! Do you get to take the outfits home? I bet Tyler would like to role play!!! Bad kitty!
Oh my heck--cute little Lisa. I swear you are the tiniest thing I've ever seen!
Love these pics! You guys are so cute. What a neat opportunity even though you had some long days. At least you had each other:)
Post a Comment