Tuesday, December 15, 2009

ENTER/EXIT


Does anyone else have a hard time going IN the exit door or OUT the entrance doors at stores?!?! TJ, I know you are with me on this one. Target, lowes, home depot....they all have doors that say entrance and exit. It's not like they have the door police monitoring it.....no one is gonna chase me down if I walk in the exit doors. For whatever reason, I can't make myself do it!

3 comments:

TJ said...

Amen sista! I don't go the wrong way down one way streets either! It seems almost the same to me.

Lisa said...

UPDATE: I DID IT! Last night I walked in through the exit doors at Target. It was quite liberating! I had an extra little bounce in my step after that. Can't promise that I will do it ever again, but I had to at least try it once.

TJ said...

I'm calling the door police!!!!!