Wednesday, November 25, 2009



I'm thankful for MY life. Good AND not so good. I've had incredible moments, experiences, and relationships. Moments that satisfy my soul so much that I wonder how I got so lucky to have this life. Moments where I can't see the light at the end of the tunnel, but in hindsight see a clearer understanding. I have been blessed with incredible people in my life. People that I learn from and laugh with. People that inspire me to be and do better. I am grateful for who I am today. I am grateful to know the potential of what I can become. A few simple things I am grateful for: colors, warmth, sleep, laughter, touch, food, friends, hot showers, tweezers, socks, make-up, yummy smells, things that move my heart, music, movement, sunshine, smiles, the list goes on and on.

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU

2 comments:

Elizabeth Reid said...

I liked this list. Thanks for sharing it!

Scott and Elly said...

thanks for sharing! it's the little things that make life so great!