
How did this happen? from birth until a few weeks ago I felt I had a pretty good grip on motherhood. I felt, for the most part, that I knew what I was doing (or could eventually figure it out)...I'd even venture to say that I did some pretty damn good parenting. Well, that's all over. These last few weeks I've lost it. I've lost my mothering mojo. Where did my sweet little girl go? She has been out of control! Whiny! Emotional! Rebelling against almost everything I ask her to do or not do. This couldn't be directly related to my "damn good parenting" could it?!?! Did I create a monster? Where's the freaking manual to these little people?!?!
books, articles, suggestions, recommendations welcome.

2 comments:
Wait, how old is she again? Do you think maybe that has more to do with it than your damn good skills?
Send her to our house.... we love whiny, crying, rebelling at our house... or at least we are used to it. We love her, she is female, and it is the AGE! Just be consistent. That is what we had to learn the hard way.
Post a Comment