Friday, May 29, 2009

ava loves mother goose

we've been reading this book to ava and just recently we've noticed that she knows quite a few of the words.... which makes reading with her pretty dang fun!






9 comments:

The Bensons said...

Oh my gosh! She is so smart! We had a book that Dallin knew by heart that was always a treat to read with him.

Amy said...

She is so cute. I can't wait for Zach to talk like she does! By the way, I LOVE your blog. I just looked through some of your past posts and they make me happy. I am so glad we met!

lindsay said...

i love this post! so cute Lis! Ava is a doll... that video was so FUN to watch!!

Bran..Brit..Jax..and Skylee said...

I love that little girl. That is so dang cute!

LACI MICHELLE said...

Amazing!

Heather said...

Oh she is so cute!! We should plan a play date soon! We could go to that park! Are you busy this week?!

Scott and Elly said...

What a cutie! And so smart too! I really want to see her...are you around for the 4th? Drew and I are coming out!

Kelly said...

When I was that age I would memorize books my mom would read to me, and then pretend that I could read them myself. Love it!

Elizabeth Reid said...

Liz: Whoever gave that darling book to Ava probably will forever be responsible for her incredible literacy.

Ariana: Ava is a good watcher (I think she meant reciter)!