Ha ha! You are my favorite! Let's do dinner sometime! Bryce should be home next week so let's plan something soon! (I'm really just trying to get together so I can catch a glimpse of that cute little tushy you are talking about...)
You are hilarious! I feel the same about Scotts bum:) Thanks for calling the other day...it was great to catch up! I totally ordered that book you recommended. I'll let you know what we think.
6 comments:
We've been waiting all this time for an update and that's what you give us!!!!!
(I know, I'm not one to talk about updates)
I feel exactly the same way, that is why I do what I can to catch a glimpse like sit outside your house....maybe I shouldn't have told you that
Ha ha! You are my favorite! Let's do dinner sometime! Bryce should be home next week so let's plan something soon! (I'm really just trying to get together so I can catch a glimpse of that cute little tushy you are talking about...)
That's the greatest post ever!
I love you Lisa.....I can always expect to smile when I'm around you!!!
You are hilarious! I feel the same about Scotts bum:) Thanks for calling the other day...it was great to catch up! I totally ordered that book you recommended. I'll let you know what we think.
Post a Comment