Friday, May 15, 2009

Let's Celebrate!

Tyler and I are celebrating our 7th wedding anniversary!  SEVEN!  I just wrote a paragraph about all the mushy, sentimental, cheesy feelings that I'm having right now, but decided it might be best for all involved if I just hold down the delete button....which i did.  So instead of that, let's just say I'm glad to know that you can still be happy and have lots of laughs and good times even after 7 years of marriage.  I do have to pay tribute to Tyler and what a good man and INCREDIBLE father he is.  For this, I am extremely blessed.

4 comments:

Julie said...

Wow! Has it already been seven years? Happy Anniversary!

McDougal Family said...

Happy Anniversary you guys! 7 years! Wow!

Elizabeth Reid said...

Hopefully Tyler got a copy of all the mushy things in a card or something. Happy 7th!

Scott and Elly said...

Congrats! I can't believe it's been 7 years since you were married and since I graduated! Old Lisa...we're getting old!