
It's already happening. my hips are spreading. the gut is getting bigger. SOME OF MY PANTS ARE TO TIGHT TO BUTTON! it's true. The first time around, with ava, i don't think i started showing until i was 4 1/2 months pregnant. People, im only 11 weeks! at this rate....well i dont even want to go there. i've had to take some of ava's small hair elastics...wrap them around the button of my jeans...go through the button hole, and back around the button to make some extra room for the tummy. Chubby is a word I find myself using quite a bit, as of late, to describe myself. chubby face....chubby arms etc. don't get me wrong, i am SOOO excited about this pregnancy, but really, I will be a lot more excited when I actually LOOK pregnant, and not like I just "let myself go".

4 comments:
Oh Lisa, I'm right there with you. I've got the elastic on the buttonhole and I even broke down and bought some cute maternity jeans that miraculously fit now and have a generous amount of stretch. Of course, I wore them at the campfire a few nights ago and am too lazy to wash them yet, so I'm coping as best I can. We should hang out and commiserate (and let the kids play!) :)
yeah!!! I'm so excited for you!!! other than feeling a little "chubby" I hope you are feeling good!!
Lisa!!!! You make me laugh so hard. Where do you find all these great pictures? You always have good ones. SO, I have a lot to say..... First, I'm sure you just feel chubby and aren't as chubby as you feel, next-I LOVE Ave's hair! next- your Italy trip looks amazing! My favorite picture is the one of you playing soccer, you look like your killing those Italians. next-I can't wait for our girls trip!!!!!!! Lets get together and plan the details!
I guess now we know why!!!!!
Post a Comment