

This fabric garland was my first sewing project. I got together with a few of my friends a couple days ago to do this. It was a pretty quick and simple project....perfect for newbies like me. If you look up close you can definitely tell I am not yet very experienced, but from far away I think it looks pretty good! These are kind of fun because you can make them for all sorts of holidays or birthdays and embellish it as much or as little as you like. If you ever feel the need to make one let me know and I can email you the pattern and directions.
7 comments:
I LOVE IT, YES I AM YELLING!!!!!!
I also love those daisy balls, her whole room seriously looks like it should be in a magazine. You should submit it to designdazzle.com
I love it! I also love the daisy balls. Lisa, I'm very impressed. My birthday is in a few months.......:)
Wow that room is so pretty! Good job Lisa!
It looks amazing! Great job! I would love the pattern - since you're offering to send it.:) My e-mail address is emily_mcdougal@yahoo.com
LOVE IT!!! The whole room - just love it!! I miss you guys... :)
Very cute! I love how you decorated the room too!
Hey you! Can you e-mail me that pattern for the super cute garland and also how you made the daisy balls?? Pretty PLEASE!? Love ya!
heather@avinyldesign.com in case you don't have it!
Post a Comment