Tuesday, September 8, 2009

a girl after my own heart...

I've been craving chocolate chip cookie dough quite a bit recently.  Ava loves helping and eating along side her momma.   When it comes down to eating the baked cookies....neither of us are too interested.  Yeah, they taste pretty good.  I'll eat one here or there.......but really, the cookie dough is where it's at!






3 comments:

Adriann said...

She looks so grown up!

AnneMarie said...

Ava looks so cute in these pictures! I'm with ya there... the dough is the best part.

Jen and Lance said...

Ava is the cutest girl! i love the pictures of her and the cookies and her on Tyler's shoulders. your little family makes my heart melt. I hop e to have one like yours someday. Can't wait to see you in rehearsals soon! So happy your doing it! And, I still think about our boating day and smile! It made my summer! really. Thanks so much for putting that together. And that's all I have to say. Love ya!