...good thing we have another one coming in june! haha, okay that was a joke. Ava turned two on the 20th. I don't know how I got so lucky to have this little girl in my life. Over the last couple of months my love for her has intensified immensely!!! Here are a few fun memories of her. Don't ask me how her hair went from dark brown, to red, to blonde.
Happy Birthday to Ava! She really does look sweet and she's so darn cute! We're reaching the "terrible twos" stage with ours, but I swear, the worse he behaves the cuter he gets!
Yeah!! We absolutely love your little girl and I think Allie loves having her around to act like the big sis. Anyway, tell your little monkey happy birthday for us!
She's adorable! It's fun to see the change from birth to now. No telling what the next year will bring. We should get together some time so the kids can play :)
9 comments:
Lisa, you almost got in big trouble! My first thought was, "I found out Lisa is pregnant ON HER BLOG!?!"
Then I just laughed.
Ava is adorable, I love the bubble picture. I can't believe she is two either!
She is so cute, isn't strange when you realize your baby isn't a baby. Bittersweet.
I guess you need to get another one.
Happy Birthday to Ava! She really does look sweet and she's so darn cute! We're reaching the "terrible twos" stage with ours, but I swear, the worse he behaves the cuter he gets!
Yeah!! We absolutely love your little girl and I think Allie loves having her around to act like the big sis. Anyway, tell your little monkey happy birthday for us!
Oh she is too cute! The time does go so fast!
I totally forgot she has the same birthday as Harley! I hope you had lots of cake and fun!
She's adorable! It's fun to see the change from birth to now. No telling what the next year will bring. We should get together some time so the kids can play :)
Lisa, this is such a sweet post! I love all of these pics of Ava. She looks like an angel:) And the changing hair color is perplexing, but Very cool.
I think this little lady has so much personality just like her mommy. What a great post I loved it... Infact I love all your posts.
Post a Comment