...NO....not THE act...I wouldn't post about that. Anyway...Ava is constantly getting ahold of our camera and snapping close ups of herself. The other night, as I was going through and deleting all the blurry pictures of her I noticed one in particular...
Yeah, that's Tyler picking his nose in the background.....with his pinky! (who does that?!?!?!) Anyone that knows Tyler well should get a good chuckle out of this.
Lee said this looks pretty familiar...I guess he hasn't changed much since Brazil! It's great to catch back up with you guys via blogs! Your little girl is adorable!
9 comments:
Lee said this looks pretty familiar...I guess he hasn't changed much since Brazil! It's great to catch back up with you guys via blogs! Your little girl is adorable!
I love this picture. That is the funniest thing ever! And yes, I am suprised he hasn't picked his brain out yet.
Oh I'm chuckling alright!
Freaking hilarious! The angle is perfect. I think you have a photographer in the making...
Yay for Tyler getting busted by Ava. Perfect! I can't wait to show Kirk!
That is absolutely hillarious!!!
That is SO funny...leave it up to our kids to oust us!!
Lisa, I miss you!!! Ava is gorgeous and gets more so everyday! I'll be coming up to the spring show so hopefully I'll see you soon.
I'm laughing so hard right now lolololo!
Post a Comment