Friday, June 27, 2008

How lazy is this?!?!?

A few nights ago we were outside hanging on the porch when we saw a car drive by.  I did a double take when I saw the passenger of the car holding a leash.  Apparently they were too tired to walk the dog that night.....so they drove in their car while the dog walked.  Have any of YOU done this before??  =)

2 comments:

Jen Grimshaw said...

k, so, how is the running? 5k is in 3 more weeks! I know that you will be ready to kick some booty!
I know maybe we can learn something from that incredibly lazy person... You run and Tyler drives along next to you and gives you cheers and water along the way! You probably won't even need a leash! :)

Adriann said...

The other night I saw a couple out on a walk pushing a stroller, and as they passed I saw that instead of a baby in the stroller it was a dog! I thought that was really bizzare.