Monday, December 3, 2007

WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE....

So as I've been driving around, running errands and such lately, I've really loved listening to Christmas songs. They always put me in a happy mood. My absolute favorite holiday song is Baby, It's Cold Outside....the Dinah Shore version.....but now I'm really curious as to what YOUR favorite holiday song is.....so TELL ME......go ahead......even those of you that never comment......what's your most favorite Christmas song ever? =)

8 comments:

Kate Benson said...

Mine is Let It Snow, Let It Snow, Let It Snow by Herb Alpert & The Tijuana Brass. When listening to this song, I envision Mark and I slow dancing at night when the kids are asleep, with a fire in the fireplace and Christmas lights making the room glow with the Christmas mood.

lindsay said...

Funny you said, Baby Its Cold Outside, because that is totally... MY FAVE Christmas song! I also love that it is in the movie ELF...

My other top Christmas songs would have to be Must Have Been Ol' Santa Claus and When My Heart Finds Christmas by Harry Connick Jr. I love his Christmas albums.

What a cute post Lisa... P.S. I elfed my family really funny!

Adriann said...

I love all Christmas songs, even the really dorky ones like Grandma Got Run Over By A Reindeer! But I think my favorite is Angels We Have Heard On High, it is just so fun to sing and always gives me chills.

Elizabeth Reid said...

I love Baby It's Cold Outside as well. Although Marco seems to think that I should prefer a different, more Christmasy Christmas song....but I love it anyway.

I also like Petit papa Noel and Josh Groban's Thankful. Oh, and any kind of Christmas song Nat King Cole has sung; for some reason songs sound better when he sings them.

Katrina said...

I love Christmas music and I have been listening to Josh Groban lately like crazy (with my time life one too ) so my darling husband saw a bunch of free christmas songs on itunes and got them for me thinking I would like them. Do you remember William Hung the reject from American Idol? Yeah I can't wait to delete some of the songs Jason put on my ipod!

Adriann said...

I decided I have another favorite. The Bare Naked Ladies version of We Three Kings. I could listen to that one over and over and over again.

pilatesmommy said...

I can't put a favorite on a christmas song but I do love "The First Noel". Noelle loves it too because it says her name in it.

Julie said...

I really enjoy "Mary, did you know"