I'm not a huge fan of doing these (hint hint for those of you that like to tag people!) but I've been feeling the pressure......so here goes...
6 things most people don't know about me...
1. When I was in 4th grade I loved playing soccer and there was another girl in my grade that thought she was the best at soccer. Well we had a play off, and I won! She was being so rude about it so we got into a physical fight! I just remember her being on the ground and me being on top of her and hitting her as hard as I could! I was also pulling her hair and when I finally got up off of her I had a clump of her hair in my hand. Needless to say my parents took me to her house later on that night to apologize.
2. I'm really self conscious of my skin. I'll be honest, I have yucky skin with zits galore. I get really paranoid when people get too close to me. So if you've ever hugged me really close or come up to me and stood really close to my face and I've moved away....it's not because you had bad breath or anything...I just don't want you close enough to stare at what might be on my skin that day.
3. This one sounds really bad BUT it was innocent! When I was in my teens I got really curious about pornography. I just kept hearing about how bad it was, this and that. So one day I sat in my family room.......while most of my family was home by the way......and ordered a porn flick off the satelite. Obviously after watching it I realized it's not such a good thing and that satisfied my curiosity. Well a little while later my dad got the bill for it. I remember him calling my 3 brothers into the kitchen and questioning them about this. He kept asking WHO DID THIS? And nobody fessed up because none of them had done it. Well I remember my dad saying something to the affect of "You'll all stay in your rooms until the person that did this admits to it." I can't remember exactly how long they stayed in their rooms or if they got into any other trouble, but I never told me parents...........UNTIL a few months ago when my husband brought it up at the dinner table!
4. When I was little I HATED being late for things. There were a couple times my mom took me to ballet class and I was only a couple minutes late, but they had already started, so I would be outside crying not wanting to go in while my mom was trying to get me to go inside. I just couldn't deal with being late!
5. I'm SUPER competitive when it comes to games.....but mostly computer games. I don't play very often because my personality is that I will have to keep playing until I get the best score, and once I get the best score I have to get an even higher one........or until I've found all the secerts, or conquered all the enemies, whatever it may be, I want to be the best at it, and then beat my own records! Some of the games I love are.........all the mario brothers.......brick breaker, bubble breaker, Tetris, the original Zelda rocks my world, and we just got guitar hero 3.......so watch out!
6. One day I had rehearsal for a duet called Motif. It was me, my partner and the choreographer in the room for a one hour rehearsal. For some reason that day every time my partner tried to lift me I farted! I'm not making this up! My stomach didn't even feel gassy! They didn't stink, but they were loud! Seriously every single time he'd go to lift..farts farts and more farts..I couldn't hold them in to save my life! All three of us were on the ground laughing our guts out! We couldn't regain composure. We would try so hard to get a hold of ourselves and start again, but then the farts would just come again! I think that was the most and hardest I've ever laughed in one hour!
The Six people I'm tagging are.......Lindsay, Amy, Kate, Brittany, Katrina, and Julie! I DID IT, so you better too! =)
Elfin Hair
12 years ago

5 comments:
Oh Lisa I miss hearing that porn story!!! I loved all your answers. Are you still doing Odyssey now that Thriller is over?
I love your 6. You are soooo much fun Lis! Sorry I didn't return your call yet... life has been crazy but Jon and I really miss you guys and need our bensons! I love the fart story... you are seriously one of my favorite people ever! luv ya
I was laughing so hard at the fart one. I remember that day. too bad I wasn't in the room, it would've been good laughs! I never knew you were a fighter or a computer game nerd! That's fun! Hope things are good!
This post made my laugh out loud about 17 times. I loved it! And I love remembering the porn story- and that it's now public information. It's a classic Lisa story for sure. I just love you!
Those are some pretty funny stories, especially the last one! It's amazing how you can always learn more about someone you think you know really well! You crack me up!
Post a Comment