Sunday, November 4, 2007

Ava Rae Taken by Kate....


So my cute sister-in-law Katie came over earlier in October and took some really cute pictures of Ava, as well as some family pictures. She is so dang talented and I love how all of her stuff comes out! If anyone ever needs a photographer for ANYTHING I strongly recommend using Kate!! Here are some of my favorites from the photo shoot.....

























































6 comments:

Jen and Lance said...

You've been Tagged! Look at my blog for the details. You better do it! Your pictures are amazing by the way!

lindsay said...

These are sooo cute Lis! I love the one of the three of you! Ava is getting so big ! SHE'S GORGEOUS!

BRIANA said...

Hey Lisa this is Briana Olsen-- I found your blog on Bree Hafen's!! It is so fun to see what you are up to and to see the darling pictures of your family!! Keep in touch!

www.paulandbrifamily.blogspot.com

Bree said...

AH! I'm D-Y-I-N-G! What a beautiful baby girl! Ha ha- those big blue eyes. If you sis-in-law can take some of Luke when I vaca to Utah in January that would be stupendous! :)

pilatesmommy said...

I love the one with the tongue!

Scott and Elly said...

Ava is sooo adorable! She's looking a lot like Tyler, isn't she? I can't wait to see her again:) She definitely has the "ballerina-look" in these pics!