It was early july and we found ourselves at Tyler's moms and dads house eating dinner and hanging out. When Tyler's brother Mark walked in, I naturally started asking him about the trip to oregon that he and his family had been planning on going on. They were actually leaving in a few short hours. I told them it sounded fun, and that I'm sure they'd have a great time. Couldn't wait to hear all about it when they got back. Well, all of a sudden Mark just threw it out there that we should go with them. At first I thought he was kidding around, but the more he said it the more I realized he was serious. Right away my mind was going through the million reasons why we couldn't/shouldn't go. But finally I told Mark to go work on Tyler and see what he says. So after a bit, Tyler comes to talk to me and after a few short minutes we decide to do it! Why not?!?! It was a moment in time to throw out the normalcy and mundaneness of our every day lives and go on a lovely adventure with our fam. We went home, packed, and a few short hours later made the drive to the oregon coast. Let's just say some of the best things in life are not planned. Here are some of the highlights.
1 comment:
I love your family pic with the big rock behind you.
Post a Comment