
You may be asking yourselves if a rat and its family lives in my shower. No, no rats. It's my HAIR. I'm shedding so badly these days. This picture was taken after I got out of the shower this morning. I spend most of my time in the shower trying to detangle myself from its grip. Not only does my hair shed in the shower, but when I blow dry and straighten my hair, or when I decide to brush through my hair, or just all day long. It's all over the floor, on our clothes, in the carpet, on the babies, but HOPEFULLY not in our food. IT'S SO GROSS AND DRIVING ME CRAZY!! Anyway, just keeping it real with this post people.

1 comment:
Wow, you had told me you were shedding, but I didn't realize how much until now! You must have a ton of hair though, because the last time I saw you it didn't look as though your hair had thinned out at all. Good luck!
Post a Comment