Tuesday, August 10, 2010

We Are Having.....





2 GIRLS!!! I'm not going to lie, I was REALLY surprised about this! I had convinced myself that we were having 2 boys. If anything a boy/girl, but I knew there was at least ONE boy in there. Guess I was wrong again (same thing happened with ava.....I knew without a doubt she was a boy). 2 girls were the furthest thing from my mind. There was a little part of me that kind of wanted to cry for a bit when I found out there were no boys in there (the same exact thing happened with ava as well). Not that I'm NOT excited about having girls, but I think I was just getting so excited about my little boys and had started imagining them, that when I realized they weren't coming it made me a tiny bit sad. But, the more I think about 2 sweet girls, the more excited I get! Tyler and I are so interested to see what they will look like. Will they look anything like Ava? Will they look the same as each other or drastically different?? I just can't believe we are going to be a family of 3 girls!!! Kind of blows my mind!

6 comments:

Julie said...

How exciting! I have three girls and wouldn't want it any other way! I will warn you though, there will be a lot of drama! That is just what you get with girls! Did you know my sister, April, is pregnant with twin girls? Congratulations!

TJ said...

It is especially surprising because Tyler's family is so full of boys, and both their twin sets are boys! I thought you had a least one boy in there too. But your house is going to be the cutest tutu land!

Scott and Elly said...

Congrats! Girls are so much fun! I kind of thought you'd have a boy in there too, but I'm sure Ava will love having sisters to play with:) How are you feeling?

Jackie Abeyta said...

Congrats!!! They are going to be ADORABLE, just like Ava! :) How fun that she will have some little sisters to play with!

Adriann said...

Oh wow! I would have guessed boys too, but yay for girls!!! That's so special. Do you know if they're identical or fraternal? How exciting!

Natalie said...

No way!!!! I had no idea!!!! Congrat! Faternal or identical do you know? You will be just like us, only you will have two pregnancies to get three girls, I took three pregnancies to get three girlies!!!! How fuun!!!!!!