Friday, June 25, 2010

smiles all around



Ava is NOT always sweet, cute, nice, or cooperative. BUT, lately she has been bringing smiles to my face non stop! It's mostly when I see her absolutely enjoying life's simplest things. The way she plays in the pool with the biggest grin on her face like it's the best thing ever. The way she makes friends with a lady bug, and loves it like it's her new best friend. the way she gets up and dances when she hears a good song.....even if it is the closing hymn in sacrament meeting. how excited she gets to eat a popsicle.....the way she uses her incredible imagination when she plays make believe. AAAAH! lately i just can't get enough of this little girl. As cheesy as this is, she really has brought so much joy to my heart. I just sit back, watch and can't help but grin. It makes me want to live my life a little bit more that way.

4 comments:

TJ said...

When kids are good, they're great! Plus, that is such a super cute picture of her.

Jen and Lance said...

She makes me smile too! She really is adorable. Glad you are taking time to sit back and notice it. The picture of her so cute too. Can't wait to start sewing together!

The Bensons said...

I love her...

pilatesmommy said...

I love her too!