Friday, October 2, 2009

Healthy, Wealthy, and Wise...

Okay, so I'm not sure about the wealthy and wise part, but today I feel HEALTHY! It's been close to 2 solid weeks of feeling crappy, but I am finally feeling good again. It makes me so grateful for the health that I do have. How incredible are our bodies?!?! Sometimes I sit and think about all the things my body can or has done. It morphed when I became pregnant, had a baby, nursed a baby, it moves in all sorts of ways at dance, it can run, jump, twirl, it can see and hear beautiful things, it can make me feel close to someone through touch, it can make me feel completely satisfied by experiencing an array of flavors from my favorite foods, not to mention all the stuff it does on a daily basis that I rarely even think about. Cheers to our amazing bodies and to health!

4 comments:

TJ said...

Nicely said, and I'm glad you're starting to feel better.

Elizabeth Reid said...

I feel the same way after I've been sick for a while. Well, ALMOST the same way.....my body can't handle the twirling and dancing part like your's can. :)

Jen and Lance said...

beautifully said. I'm having some of my new tea right now and thinking of you

melissa marie said...

I would say cheers to that beautiful body of yours too! I miss you so much and I am coming to the show on Wednesday! You are doing Thriller this year right? Hopefully I'll see you.