Wednesday, August 12, 2009

REALLY proud of myself.

I usually can't let my toe nails grow out AT ALL.  As soon as there is any growth, I cut them as far down to the skin as possible.  I know I know, it's not cute and just accentuates my short, stubby toes.  Well, I got glitter toes a while back and for some reason it helped me NOT cut my nails!!  This is how long they were when I finally broke down and cut them.  What satisfaction though.  Kind of like popping a big juicy zit.  What a proud moment for me.

1 comment:

TJ said...

Ummm, I'm pretty sure you just posted a pic of your cut off toenail on the internet! I knew I liked you for a reason.

I always have my toenails really short too, once I got them painted with my sis-in-laws and the lady totally lectured me about growing them longer.