The other day I bought Ava this little folding chair to put in our back yard. Well it isn't back there yet, it's just sitting in our living room. So a couple of nights ago Tyler and I were just talking in our front room, well all of a sudden we heard some noise coming from our family room. We went over there to see what it was to find Ava sitting in her chair with the remote control. She had somehow turned on SESAME STREET (which she LOVES) and was having a good time watching it by herself! We had ourselves a good laugh!
Elfin Hair
12 years ago

6 comments:
That's so cute!! I'm always amazed by how quick kids are to pick up on what interests them. She's adorable :)
I love those pics of her... like mother like daughter, ha ha! We need to do another jazz game! I always laugh a good laugh with you!!!
How sweet. She looks adorable! What a cute little outfit too.
I'm not sure which is more impressive, that she figured out how to hold the remote so well or that she tuned in to her favorite show! Cute, cute.
lisa- what is Britney's email address?
She is so cute, thanks for letting me read your blog. I love seeing how you guys are outside of cell phones.
Post a Comment