Tuesday, April 15, 2008

MINT CAR

Yesterday was such a beautiful day and as I was driving around running errands I was listening to Mint Car by The Cure (I've kind of been listening to them a lot lately, which is kind of weird because I never really listened to them a whole lot before) and I got the biggest smile on my face because the lyrics really reflected how I've been feeling about Tyler and life as of late.  Here are some of the lyrics for ya'll:

The sun is up
I'm so happy I could scream!
and there's nowhere else in the world I'd rather be
than here with you
it's perfect
it's all I ever wanted
I almost can't believe that it's for real
So pinch me quick

I really don't think it gets any better than this
vanilla smile 
and a gorgeous strawberry kiss!
birds sing we swing
clouds drift by and everything is like a dream
it's everything I wished

never guessed it got this good
wondered if it ever would
really didn't think it could
do it again?
I know we should!!!

say it will always be like this
the two of us together
it will always be like this
forever and ever and ever...

never guessed it got this good
wondered if it ever would
really didn't think it could
do it all the time?
I know that we should!!!

5 comments:

Marissa said...

Such a happy song! I really like the Cure too...I'm gonna have to look this one up.

lindsay said...

I love this song... I love the vanilla and strawberry part best. Actually, I really love the cure and haven't listened to them foreva!! I love you... sorry, i haven't texted you back. I am at my conference right now. I am staying overnight with my friends at the hotel and we are gonna have a party tonight! Come on by!

Heather said...

I love it! Isn't it so nice when things are actually going good! Luckily we've got great husbands too!!

Jen and Lance said...

I haven't heard that song, but I like it already. I love when you do fun posts like this! It's good to hear things are going so good!

Bree said...

That's so sweet. You have a lucky husband!