Tuesday, March 25, 2008

LISA TRIVIA

I've been tagged by Liz...............thanks Liz. =P

ABOUT ME:

1. What time did you get up this morning? 6:30...........I have to take my usual LONG, HOT shower to get me somewhat coherent in the mornings. Then I had to feed Ava, and get myself ready for a morning performance up at Kingsbury we were putting on for school aged kids.

2. What do you usually have for breakfast? I used to LOVE french toast with tons of powdered sugar and syrup, but now anything too sugary for breakfast makes me sick. So I usually stick to cold cereal, hot cereal, or a healthy smoothie (refer to a few posts ago) with toast.

3. What is your favorite CD of the moment? I don't listen to too many CD's anymore. But I do love getting on Itunes and trying to search out new music to listen to. I don't listen to classical or instumental a whole lot but lately I've really enjoyed a guy by the name of clint mansell (I think) who has done some stuff for quite a few soundtracks.

4. What kind of car do you drive? Toyota Highlander (picture me doing the toyota jump!)

5. Favorite sandwich? I always love a good turkey sandwich on whole grain bread with lots of veggies and definitely add the avacado! But let's be honest.......I would probably eat most any sandwich.

6. Favorite item of clothing? Anything that makes me feel confident and cute and comfortable without trying too hard.

7. If you could go anywhere in the world on vacation, where would you go? whoa, there are way too many places to name (inside the U.S. let alone out of the U.S.) but I can not get sick of europe. I love it there and would love to see more and more of it.

8. What color is your bathroom? a greenish grey with black cabinets.......love how it turned out!

9. Where would you retire? I'm not too hard to please.....give me some warm weather, fun stuff to do, and good company (tyler will do), and it's a party

10. Most memorable birthday? My memory is TERRIBLE!! But it seems like ALL my birthdays are fun.

11. Favorite sport to watch? College football.........go utes!

12. Are you a morning person or a night person? NOT a morning person! I thought I was a night person, but lately by the time night comes around I just want to crawl into bed.

13. What is your shoe size? 6-6.5

14. Pets? Nah, already have enough to take care of.......don't want hair and poop and more to deal with.

15. What did you want to be when you were little? dancer/performer

16. What are you today? dancer/performer.....surprise surprise.

17. What is your favorite candy? I'm definitely not a huge fan of sour or gummy candy.......but I do love all sorts of chocolate........especially milk chocolate with nuts.

18. What is your favorite flower? I don't know!

19. What is a day on the calendar you are looking forward to? March 29th. Then I can regain some sanity in my life and start focusing on fun stuff to do in my house!

20. What are you listening to right now? The TV in the background.....some remodeling show.

21. What is the last thing you ate? a samoa girl scout cookie.....yum.

22. Do you wish on stars? nope.......how scary would that be. I think we get out of life what we put into life.

23. What faith are you? Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints

24. Who is the last person you spoke with on the phone? My cute friend Lindsay who always makes me laugh!

25. Hair color? boring brown =)

26. Name of your favorite school teacher? Mr. Fong HS psychology

27. Chocolate or vanilla? depends on what else is thrown in the mix

28. When was the last time you cried? a few days ago as I was watching a moving performance that really hit home.

29. What is under your bed? haha, well anyone that knows me might not want me to go there.

30. What did you do last night? Had yummy sloppy joes with tyler and ava, took care of random errands, and watched some TV.

31. Favorite smell? Tyler has a couple of colognes that drive me crazy!

32. What are you afraid of? That something would happen to my sweet hubby or baby that I couldn't or wouldn't want to handle.

33. How many towns have you lived in? pordenone, tremonton, provo, orem, redlands, draper, taylorsville, west valley, salt lake city, south jordan.

34. Do you make friends easily? Liz had a good answer for this that I totally agree with...........When I want to, yes.

wow, that was kind of long. I tag Jen O, Lindsay, Brit, Jen G, and Marissa! Don't let me down girls =)






3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lisa! I miss you so much. Me and my husband are coming to the show tomorrow too so hopefully I'll see you. I hope you are doing Motif!

lindsay said...

Lis, I love you! your post was fun to read and i especially liked the answer to your "under the bed" question!! Can't wait to see you tonight at your show!

Kelly said...

Boring brown's the best :)