StUfF tHaT's GoInG oN...
Things I am grateful for:Sick kids (because sic kids are better than no kids)A dry climate (yeah it's cold outside, but think of what it would be like with humidity!)A husband who cooksMy sister who brought me chocolate
This post made me smile. So important to be grateful to remind yourself how blessed we all are!
ooooooooohhhhhhhhhh, warm brownies. Yuuuuuuuuuummmmmmmmmmmm.
... hot showers, a flatiron, chocolate milk, naps and true friends! fabulous post Lisa, I guess we all need a little reminder from time to time
OH YE-AH! I will SO appreciate a washer and dryer someday!!!! For now, it's down to 80th street to the laundromat with the chinese dude!!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Things I am grateful for:
Sick kids (because sic kids are better than no kids)
A dry climate (yeah it's cold outside, but think of what it would be like with humidity!)
A husband who cooks
My sister who brought me chocolate
This post made me smile. So important to be grateful to remind yourself how blessed we all are!
ooooooooohhhhhhhhhh, warm brownies. Yuuuuuuuuuummmmmmmmmmmm.
... hot showers, a flatiron, chocolate milk, naps and true friends! fabulous post Lisa, I guess we all need a little reminder from time to time
OH YE-AH! I will SO appreciate a washer and dryer someday!!!! For now, it's down to 80th street to the laundromat with the chinese dude!!
Post a Comment