This past year I've tried really hard not to feed Ava anything that is too sugary....I don't think I've ever given her any sweets. So when she took a bite of her birthday cake she got a look of disgust on her face and grabbed the cake from her mouth and threw it. This process repeated itself until she finally seemed to grow accustom to the new flavor. Funny huh? Who would not like cake?!?!
Lisa, I have been thinking about you guys sooo much. Sorry, I haven't been the friend to that you are to me!
YAY, she is one! I kept telling Jon this week that Ava would be turning one! We both couldn't believe it! And good job on the sweets thing! You are such a fantastic mother and friend! luv ya
Ah! So funny! Luke did the exact same thing! He smashed it all over the place- happy to make a mess, but if any got in his mouth, he was disgusted! It made me slightly proud to say he's been a very healthy eater!
5 comments:
She is so darling!! That first year goes fast doesn't it? They seem to just grow like weeds!!
Harley shares her birthday!! How cute is Ava!
Lisa, I have been thinking about you guys sooo much. Sorry, I haven't been the friend to that you are to me!
YAY, she is one! I kept telling Jon this week that Ava would be turning one! We both couldn't believe it! And good job on the sweets thing! You are such a fantastic mother and friend! luv ya
Ah! So funny! Luke did the exact same thing! He smashed it all over the place- happy to make a mess, but if any got in his mouth, he was disgusted! It made me slightly proud to say he's been a very healthy eater!
She is sooo cute! How funny about the cake! You must be doing a good job of keeping her away from sugar! I can't believe she's already 1...time flies!
Post a Comment