Ava was born with tons of hair. It's been great trying to do different things with it, but mostly just watching it do stuff on it's own. Here are some shots of her crazy hair days.
I love your blog... YAY, you did it! the pics of Ava are the cutest and I just love her crazy hair!!! We love you guys... can't wait to spend another great evening hangin with the Bensons!!!
Hey there was a link to your blog on Katrina's so I decided to check it out. Anyway, your daughter looks a lot like you and I can't believe how much hair she has.
Ava is seriously so cute. What a doll! How fun that her hair is so long and you can put curlers in it. I really hope Ivy's hair grows fast so that I can do the same. I can't wait for them to meet eachother!
LISA! I did your serveys and my favorite was the fart one. I choose to have one with the nastiest smell! But your little girl is darling! You've gotta be such a fun mom. Well good luck with Thriller and I'll be coming to watch! -Jen osorio Pendleton
7 comments:
Ariana's cousin is so cute. I'm excited for when the two of them can play with each other. HOW do you get Ava to stay still while you do her hair?
Lisa,
I love your blog... YAY, you did it! the pics of Ava are the cutest and I just love her crazy hair!!! We love you guys... can't wait to spend another great evening hangin with the Bensons!!!
Hey there was a link to your blog on Katrina's so I decided to check it out. Anyway, your daughter looks a lot like you and I can't believe how much hair she has.
Ava is seriously so cute. What a doll! How fun that her hair is so long and you can put curlers in it. I really hope Ivy's hair grows fast so that I can do the same. I can't wait for them to meet eachother!
How cute is she?? I love her hair! Lisa she looks so much like you!
AH! SO CUTE! Did her newborn hair never fall out? I'm wondering how much older Luke is than Ava- he was 12/21. She is really darling!
P.S. My students made me watch Superstar this summer for the first time- and I must say, although completely ridiculous, I loved it!!
LISA!
I did your serveys and my favorite was the fart one. I choose to have one with the nastiest smell! But your little girl is darling! You've gotta be such a fun mom. Well good luck with Thriller and I'll be coming to watch! -Jen osorio Pendleton
Post a Comment